Yummy Paleo Carrot Cake
March 1, 2015
Perfect Protein Pancakes
December 3, 2014
5 Reasons all Women Should Box
SIMIBEATS! VOL 1
November 19, 2014
5 whole Raw Carrot, peeled and shredded
Nectar Agave3/4 cup
Tbsp ground Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Sea Salt
8 Pastured Eggs
10 Medjool Dates
1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup melted Organic Coconut Oil,
2 handful of Organic Walnuts, chopped
1.Peel and grate carrots
2. Place carrots in a sandwich bag.Pour nectar agave over carrots and let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
3.Preheat oven to 180 c
4.In mixing bowl, add coconut flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
5. Chop and pit dates add 1 tablespoon nectar agave.
6. blend eggs, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, and date mixture.
7. Add dry ingredients to wet and mix
8. Add grated carrots into cake batter.
9. Line Loaf tin or cake tin with parchment paper and pour cake mix into tin.
10. Bake middle shelf for 35-40mn
11. Test center with a tooth pick—if the tooth pick comes out clean, then the cake is done.
12.Remove cake from oven to cool.
Optional Cream Cheese Frosting
Mix a tub of cream cheese, a Tbsp vanilla and 1/2cup of Nectar agave till smooth.
then spread over carrot cake. Finish with chopped walnuts to garnish.
food and shakes
training tips and programs
March 2015 (1)
December 2014 (2)
November 2014 (1)